CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

baby talk

So... I am one of THOSE moms. You know, the ones that annoy you with the way they talk to their babies in sing-song silly baby talk. Yes, that is officially me. BUT, I did read that babies actually respond best to voices that speak that way. So, there's my excuse. And this is all a preface for the video below. The star of the show is obviously Lucy and her adorable smiles and noises, NOT my embarrassing baby talk- so you can ignore that part. Other than that... please enjoy our beautiful daughter...

5 comments:

babe said...

i love her so much! what a precious little munchkin!! she's our favorite! love you guys!

Joseph said...

She is SOOOOO adorable!! That smile is priceless.

Andrea said...

Yeah! A new Lucy post, I just entered the blogging world, I love to see what's new with you guys, she's so cute, I love their little noises, too sweet! Good to finally meet the little one too! :)

Jarrad said...

Liam just watched this clip about 30 times (fortunately he's learning to use the mouse) He keeps saying "i wunna wacsh baby lucy"...you guys have a beautiful daughter

Anonymous said...

Proud auntie and uncle here :)
love, the nips!