CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a little help please...

So, I don't know if people usually have names picked out for their unborn children this early, or if they share this information with anyone who asks or stumbles upon their blog.... BUT, we do in fact have names picked out, and YES we will share this with anyone who wants to know. And actually, we would love your input...

If we have a girl (Kristen's vote) her name will be Lucy Joy. You are only allowed to make nice comments about this because our hearts are set on it :).

If we have a boy (Jonathan's vote), his name will be Davis ___? Here is where we need your help. We have created a little poll for you to let us know which of the 4 middle names that we are thinking about you are most fond of. You may also add an idea of your own. We'll let you know the results of the poll soon. Now... please don't be surprised or offended if the popular vote on the poll does not match our choice of the actual baby middle name (we're just not ready to relinquish that much control :)).



Thank you for your participation! We're really excited- maybe you haven't noticed that yet...

12 comments:

gene said...

-
oh man...Ephraim has a commanding lead right now.

courtney and aaron said...

yes!!! i check every day, and was so excited about the post! you know what i voted for... but then again, so did everyone else so far!

love you!

Carrie Squires said...

SO fun! I'd be as excited, that's for sure. I mean, i practically have names for our potential children and we're not even prego!

we love hearing about your lives in tokyo...

Anonymous said...

Dennis !
How original

Way cool

Ryan said...

I like Logan a lot. Bennett is a good second choice. I prefer Ephram over Ephraim.

Other possible middle names:
Beckett (my current favorite kids' name)
Drew
Conner
Cooper
Jordan
Timothy
Colby
Matthias
Luke
Parker

And... nice call on Lucy.

Kit said...

yes. yes. ephraim. that is my vote.

kaitlyn said...

Hey Kristen, that's exciting to hear. We'd love to chat. My email is kaitlynmccarty@sbcglobal.net.

The Seager Family said...

My vote is for Benjamin. Bet you can't guess why! Logan is a family name in the Allens, and I love that one too. If we have another boy, it could be a potential first name. I too love LUCY! That was my favorite for a long time and on my list if we would have had a girl.
Oh, and my tip is to make sure the initials work too.
Oh, and thanks for posting. I check all the time and wish we got more updates because we miss you so much!

ceads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ceads said...

Koji. Conceived in Japan.

The Pray Family said...

hey whitmores!! its me, carly.
why not Davis Jonathan?

oh and by the way, LOVE both names. love them
thanks for sharing!! i know that's a scary move sometimes :)
can i add your blog to my link list??


carly

Megan said...

Ok..I am getting antsy for some belly shots...