CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

picture overload...

I am going to overwhelm you with pictures because it has been an overwhelming month. Overwhelming in a 'I'm a better person because of it' sort of way :). Life has been going fast and ministry has been really busy, but we have seen some great things happen! God is good, as usual. :) We only have a little over a month left in the semester and then we have a break- so we're going to keep on keepin on and trust the Lord as he does His good work.

this is our Thanksgiving Party- over 200 students plus Staff and Stinters... YEAH!

There is a stinter here who started a gospel choir. They performed for Thanksgiving and they were AWESOME!

We prepared a full thanksgiving meal for all 250+ people who came... I cooked 5 turkeys!!

stuffing. a lot of stuffing.

some of you have asked how the culture is rubbing off on us... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable! We miss you so much and are praying that God would continue to work through you. Keep posting!
Val

The Seager Family said...

Thanks for the blog updates K. We miss you guys and are so excited that the Lord is using you in so many ways over there. We don't know where to send your Christmas card. Will you email me your address?

Melissa said...

Looks like you two are enjoying your time in Tokyo. Love the kimonos! Good talking to you over the computer at your parents Christmas party! Talk to you soon! Love ya! -Melissa

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

kitschatter said...

i missssss you. we must connect soon. i will/must get skype already.
ugH!

Anonymous said...

We need an update! I want to see your belly! Love you guys, Val